Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Little Toot

I remember sitting in a movie theater that parts were 3D without the need for glasses. There were dolphins swimming and then they would swim right up to us. It was amazing.

[Dream skip] I'm a boat, little tug boat [like in the cartoon] and one of the big boats/ ships is in trouble in the middle of the ocean. I am sent out for some reason, even though the others are laughing. On my way, a storm hits and I end up in a different dimension. I am with my family in a living room type setting and they are talking to me and acting like everything is normal. I point a gun at them because I don't trust them, they are not my REAL family. They all turn into ipods and the big ipod which is dad, moves in front of one of the smaller ipods. I really don't know what to do with this, so I start composing a song....~wake up~

[It was a really beautiful song but when I woke up it left my mind. Instead the song "I saw the light" began playing in my head]

No comments:

Post a Comment