Saturday, August 1, 2009

Renting and Stranded

I am looking to rent an apartment. Lila is with me. We look at different places. $530/month or $600/month with a park side view. It is a nice place. We see a 2 bedroom place that is perfect but instead of a bed in the other bedroom there is a bunch of baby stuff. We look at another room and it has two beds. Look out the window and all you see is bricks. I go to the park side view and there is a beautiful view with a park that is in the center of the complex. The apartment complex is done in a circular format so that the park is center and then there are apartments in the center and on the other side which would be street view.

~dream skip~ I am stranded in the middle of the night in this gravel car pull out area, off of the freeway. Sis Jenney, Jacobson and Glen are there but can not give me a ride. I don't know how I got there and figure I will have to walk back. Marco shows up in a truck and offers a ride. It's like he knew I was going to be stranded there. [I wonder if in the dream he planned it or something...] He drives me to my house and then we keep going. I look out the window and watch the house go by. I open the door and get out. He slams on brakes surprised. ~wake up~

No comments:

Post a Comment