Wednesday, December 16, 2009

To save the children and myself

On Sims I am creating a world. I am building a small pier next to the ocean but it looks more like a bridge that i then build a house there instead. Tina creates a little girl. She is her child. I create a little boy and then he is real. I am charge of this little boy about 4 or 5 years old. I am not very skilled but somehow I am a part of this secret organization. There is this group that is after the little boy and wants to kill him. They are out to kill me. I run through our warehouse and nobody is able to stop them.

~dream skip~ They have taken the little boy and I am hurt, but not bad (maybe a bump on the head or scratch on the leg or my arm pulled out of socket but now back together....dream didn't tell me) I run after them and there is this lady with evil eyes and a hatred that can not be matched. Her blond hair is butchered short and she is fast and skilled.

~dream skip~ I have the boy in my arms. I will not lose him again. I am driving, then running.

~dream skip~ Somehow I made it to the warehouse alive. Many of the people chasing me have been killed, except for the lady with the evil aura. I'm running, calling for any help I can get, but nobody comes. There are two other guys chasing me as well.

~dream skip~ I killed the two guys somehow and still have the child in my arms. The lady is gaining on me. I rush to the stairs. I just have to get to the top where the head of the organization is. I have to get the boy there and he will be safe. I get to the top and he is dead. My entire organization has been wiped out with only the boy and myself. The lady is gaining on us and I realize I have little time left...

~dream skip~ I am in another organization. One that doesn't listen to me or share vital information that applies to me personally. It's like I don't exist. The boy I had watched earlier in the dream had been adopted to a good home and he is safe. I am put in charge of another child, only not in person. I am ordered to watch the surrounding area and report any and everything that seems important.

~dream skip~ There have been deaths. My child. This other guys child. Then other deaths, I can tell that they are all connected. No one will listen to me. I am figuring things out and working secretly on the "case". When aquiring a unique piece of information I decide to share it with my boss. "All of the case files end in 89" I say. "How do you know that?" He asked accusing. "I've been finding stuff out, I haven't done anything wrong. I didn't go into any forbidden rooms or locked files..." He shakes his head and lets me know that under no uncertain terms was I to continue in this search. "I know it's about me. Whoever this is, is out to scare me and get me." He waved me off and I stomp away. I agree to watch Debbie's kids, what else could I do. I am at the old house, but it is different, still two story but not quite as huge. I am given my own room on the right hand side of the second floor. Someone is up there with me, she is talking to me about the "case", I tell her that I've added up the days and that in three days it will have been 89 days. "what will happen then?" She asked. I shrugged. Then I go back into the room and lock the door so the kids wont walk in while I'm changing. A woman steps out of the closet. "You don't remember me." she said as a statement. "I had hoped your new leash would prevent you from figuring it out this far. I'd rather wait the three days, but I can't have them figuring things out. It looks like I have to kill you now." We fight like crazy. I kick the knife out of her hand. She has a cord to strangle me with. I rush around this cart in the middle of the floor to get to the door. I am shouting, "Don't kill me. She's in here." She turns and runs to the window. I chase after her. I was not about to let her get away. Her feet hang out by the window as she is pulled up into a helicopter. I leap out the window, grabbing on to her legs, hoping to weight her down and prevent her from escaping. Instead we both get pulled up. There is a scattering of followers sitting in the back area of the copter. I had seen each of them at least once during my attempts to figure out the "case". "Looks like I can wait" she smiled. I'd been captured. I tried to cause discontent and suspicions by talking to her rag tag following of a crew but it didn't work.

~dream skip~ I am in the back of a car now, surrounded by the crew while the woman is driving. I try to nonchalantly look out the window and mouth help me. No body notices. Once we enter another state the authorities will be unable to help me or save me. I see a cop and she looks over but I can't tell if she notices or not. We slip through the check point upon leaving California and there is a lodge with arcade games and food and such. It is so tempting that the woman pulls over and we go inside. It's like a real version of a tourist trap. It draws you and keeps you there with free arcades, prizes and only needing to pay for the food. I walk to the back and am left alone. The are watching me and if I try for the doors or windows I'll be in trouble. Not that it matters since in another two days she will kill me anyways. I play an arcade game that wins me free guacamole that is simply dumped into the toy receiving area. not sanitary or appetizing at all. I get an old pizza box and scoop out the guacamole. I begin eating it and this boy says..."you get a coupon for free guacamole at Wenchell's. But it's not really all that good." I notice that nobody is watching me at the moment. I wonder if I can slip up to the window to be seen. I'm trying to slowly make my way to the lodge window...I hear cop sirens in the distance...~wake up~

(upon waking I realize that the cop did recognize me. Actually had been expecting us to go this way and the lodge was an expensive trap laid out right before the border.)

No comments:

Post a Comment