Thursday, May 27, 2010

Zombie Infestation

(It's been a long time since I've posted a dream, though I dream every night, this particular one was strange and interesting. I don't remember where it began, so I'll start in the middle but there was a lot more.)

~dream~
I am at the top floor of a multi-story building with Mary and Lila and other female friends I don't remember. We were hiding out because there were zombies that wanted to eat our brains. The world was chaos, although the zombie epidemic was fairly recent. This small boy about age 12 and his kid brother about age 8 come in. We have lots of provisions and a pretty sweet set up. I was fairly prepared. Then the boy attacks me and I fend him off, ready to kill him when his kid brother jumps in front. He starts eating the back of his kid brothers head. I want to save the young boy but he begs me not to. His brother pays him a candy and a few pennies every time he eats a piece of him. I laugh and say that in these economic times his brother should at least be paying him a quarter or a dollar. The boy promises to pay his kid brother a quarter now and the boys take off. I see out the window a number of real people traveling in a group together. There were maybe hundreds if not more, all looking for a safe place to be. (I think this is to signify that there are quite a few survivors at this point of the infestation.)
~skip~
Mary and Lila and a number of others are gone. Mary found a group of people she wanted to meet up with, I saw a vision of them out camping, it was all the singles and a bunch of people I knew from high school and other places, in the trees North East of where I was, but she forgot her jacket and cell phone. I needed to get those back to her. If she was in danger I wanted her to be able to call. I had two kids with me, Daniel and Rene and two friends, I don't know who or even if they were guy or girl, in the dream I didn't see them I just knew they were there.
~skip~
Something has happened that sent an electric shock out into the sky. I knew that the zombies would see it and know there were people here. We were no longer safe. I noticed a helicopter off in the distance and realized that I could take whatever I wanted and it wouldn't be wrong. People were dead or zombies. The only problem is I don't know how to fly a helicopter. We headed out, fast, with packs on our back of provisions. Then I saw a jet. I had taken aviation class and I had been called a natural. The only problem is, I had never actually flown a real airplane. I was nervous but I knew our lives depended on it. We got in the plane, me up front, and I took off. It took a moment for me to figure how to open the blast shield (I don't know why a jet had a blast shield) so that I could see. For a while I was flying blind, with only the instruments. Then the shield opened and I could see sky. There was a Stealth bomber that flew directly beneath me, it was so amazing. Then the plane started to slow down and the front window was open, I was flapping my arms to keep us steady and moving. (I think this was the dream signifying that the plane was running out of fuel). I realized we had gone off course and I needed to back track to find the camp. As I was landing I saw this gorgeous blond woman walking down an isle, inspecting planes. I was landing at a base that had every type of aircraft you could think of. I landed, I needed to find something that I could fly.
~dream end~

(wow, interesting that I would get the hots for a long haired blond chick, she was drop dead gorgeous, good looking and amazing proportions. Yay, I saved two kids. Though if a zombie infestation really did happen, I don't know if I'd be a survivor or simply the first schmuck to die.)

No comments:

Post a Comment